Sometimes Santa needs to hand out gift cards and these gift card holders are perfect for personalizing an otherwise not very exciting gift.
• Printed digital papers from Deena’s Hello December Paper Pack
• Tags and Journal Cards from Denna’s Hello December Essentials
• White and colored cardstock
• Paper cutter and scissors
• Scoring tool
• Ribbon and twine or string
• Paper punch or cutting machine
• Self adhesive gems
1. Print the papers on the white cardstock or presentation paper of your choice
2. Cut a 12*12 piece of white cardstock to 12” wide by 5.5” high. ( If you only have 8.5*11 cardstock use that and adjust the measurements accordingly.) Score the cardstock at 4” and 8” and cut the right hand section diagonally from top left to bottom right, fold and adhere across the bottom to create a pocket
3. Cut the cardstock and papers from Hello December Papers and adhere to front and inside of card. Add an embellishment from Hello December Essentials if desired. Make a belly band out of cardstock and add papers and ribbon. Punch or cut a tag out of Hello December Essentials and tie to the ribbon.
4. Pop in the gift cards, slip the bands around the cards to keep them closed and you are done.