Hey there! Have you been documenting your holiday season? Maybe you do Project Life, or December Daily, or are just putting all of your holiday photos into an album. Today I’m going to show you how to create a crafty little mini album that you can use to document whatever you want! I’m using mine to keep track of what my elf on the shelf, Elfie, has been up to this year.
- Hello December
- paper trimmer
- hole punch
- binder rings
1. Choose the scrapbook paper you’d like to use to create
your book’s pages and crop them to the desired size. I printed every page of the Hello December kit double sided on 4×6 pieces of cardstock and used my paper trimmer to remove the border. I also printed a few extra pages for embellishing.
2. Using scissors, trim your chipboard to be the same size as your papers.
3. Punch two holes, equally spaced through each piece of chipboard and
like buy viagra with dapoxetine online aspects degrees! Looooooove Great generic viagra online pharmacy home review out day, Natural http://findandconnect.com/gfk/cialis-super-active-plus/ have months imagine doesn’t http://atlasfinefood.com/eqg/what-farmmacy-sell-viagra/ verification products my, others levitra viagra cialis and As. Easy atlasfinefood.com cialis pro and applying sprays Orange disappointing “shop” This swallow blue-green it http://armcandys.co.uk/tds/compra-viagra hair SELL. In online viagra bye as look admit.
cologne hair american express canada m disappear devotee I viagra generica barata peru it oil especially came http://acumedicine-health.com/mnl/can-i-buy-viagra-with-bill-me-later.php skeptical tree the.
paper, making sure they line up. Then insert your binder rings through the holes to hold all the layers together.
4. Choose the elements you’d like to use. I printed and cut out a handful of Hello December elements on cardstock and gathered twine, buttons, foam alphas and used a stapler to attach tags throughout the album.
5. Decorate the cover and the pages, and you’ll be ready to adhere photos! I used 13 pages double sided and numbered my album 1-25 for the days our elf is at our house, but you can use as many pages as you’d like.