Hi, everyone! Kate here to show you a quick and easy way to make bookmarks out of digital labels.
– Digital labels: I used one from Becoming by Deena Rutter
– White cardstock
– Laminating sheets – I use SelfSeal for all of my small-ish projects that need laminating.
– X-Acto knife (or something similar)
1. I resized the labels to 2” diameter. Print and cut out.
2. Cover each label with the laminating sheets. Cut out.
3. Using an X-Acto knife, cut just inside the edge of the label. Leave the top 1/3 or so uncut.
4. This whole project took me less than 30 minutes! Easy peasy!