Now that you've gathered all your supplies for the Design 365 challenge, here is the tutorial to get you on your way.
1. Cut your chipboard into 4.5”x11” strips
(you need 12)
On your full sheet sticker paper (you can use regular paper
with a gluestick too!)
- DHD-deenarutter-design365-starterkit-month circles.png
- DHD-deenarutter-design365-starterkit-week circles1-30.png
- DHD-deenarutter-design365-starterkit-week circles
- 12 DHD-deenarutter-design365starterkit-cutting file-month
divider with your digital cutter (don’t know how to do this? check out
our upcoming post.) Or you can use the cutting file as a template to trace and cut
DHD-deenarutter-design365starterkit-cutting file-week divider with complimentary papers.(I used DHD-deenarutter-design365-starterkit-paper-seashellgrid for the
month dividers +
DHD-deenarutter-design365-starterkit-paper-deepshellsolid for the week
2. Using your 1.5” hole punch, punch out all of your
3. Keep month + week stickers separate.
4. Place month stickers on month divider and week stickers on week dividers.
5. Glue month divider onto chipboard bases, overlapping them about 1.5”. Stack
them on top of each other while you position the divider on top to ensure they
are all the same height.
6. Using a 3 ring hole puncher, place the dividers flush with the bottom of the
hole punch and punch your holes. Repeat.
7. Place your dividers into your binder. Month should be on top, with the
week dividers in between each month.
8. Start taking pictures and add to the templates included in the starter kit.
Check back next week for my layout and others.