Happy Monday! Kate here with a Thanksgiving hybrid project for the little kiddos!
– Photo-editing software like Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
– White cardstock
– Chalking pad (optional)
– Embroidery floss and sewing needle
– Googly eyes
– Hot glue gun and glue sticks
1. Design the turkey and print out the pieces.
2. Cut out the pieces and chalk around the edges of the leaves.
3. With your embroidery floss, attach the two body pieces together using a blanket stitch, leaving the bottom open.
4. Hot glue the feathers and the googly eyes to the body.
And that’s it! Happy crafting, everyone!
Post EDIT… You asked and we answered! Here is a link to download Kate’s cute turkey. Head on over to the shop and download for FREE!!