Hi guys! It’s Tiffany with a Valentine’s Sleeve, perfect for a little teacher’s gift, or your valentines.
1. Deena’s LOVERLY kit. (You’ll see it in the store soon!)
2. Deena’s: D-cuts: Journal pocket v.1 (available at Pixels and Company.)
3. Photoshop, printer, and paper
6. goodies to fill
1.First thing I did was open up photoshop and select the kit I wanted to use. Today, I chose to use one of Deena’s BRAND NEW upcoming kits, called Loverly. Oh man. I serioulsy can’t wait for you to see this kit. It’s darling. It is coming to the shop shortly. Perfect, just in time for Valentine’s day!!
2. I pulled open the 4×6 journal pocket .png file into photoshop and created a clipping mask with the paper I wanted. I added some possible elements to embellish my pocket. Then print.
3. I also select and print full sheets on the back of my paper, I wanted it to have coordinated paper.
4. Cut out the pocket, fold, and glue.
5. Embellish pocket
6. Fill with treats and share with a loved one. This pocket it going to a very special Kindergarten teacher who might just need a night at the movies with her hubby.
Thanks for stopping by!! I hope this gets you thinking about paper crafting some of your Valentine’s!!